When using chemicals, read the labels carefully and follow directions precisely. Chemicals, when used
Correctly, protect you in the water but can be hazardous in concentrated forms.
Observe these guidelines
- Do not add water to chemicals, add chemicals to water.
- Use only clean, dry scoops to transfer the chemicals from the pail to the mixing container or the pool.
- Always keep chemical containers closed when not in use. When empty, do not reuse container.
- Handle all chemicals, liquid or dry, with care. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place.
- Store Muriatic Acid separately from your chlorine supply. A spillage of Muriatic Acid can be neutralized by Soda Ash (ph up) or Alka-Plus.
- Keep chemicals out of reach of children.
- Use only Stabilized Tablets in an automatic chlorinator. Do not use Calcium Hypochlorite Tablets.
- Avoid inhalation of escaping hazardous gases and fumes. Move anyone overcome to an open area and obtain medical assistance
- Keep a first-aid kit handy, but out of reach of children.
Your swimming pool will offer years of fun ,relaxation, and pleasure if you follow a few simple maintenance schedules. A sparkling clean pool is a joy to use and a healthy recreation outlet for the entire family. In addition to keeping your pool free of leaves and other foreign materials that can cloud the water, you must maintain proper chemical balance to destroy bacteria and prevent the growth of algae.